Monday, September 21, 2009

2009 is my time to shine!

A friend reminded us all on facebook that there are three months left of the year. Really? Yes, really and we headed to the end so what have you done? You will ask this question and give all kinds of excuses. Maybe you met the years target are maybe you did not. You were meant to have married your dream spouse or something so you will sit and list all the bad.But not I!

This year I became strong. I said goodbye to people this year. Bad trends and good trends but I am truthfully living the way I should. This year I chose to stay with my family. I chose to face the music of my failures and so that this time this year I would be dancing to the chune of my success .I chose to compose my own musical composition and give me some healing time. And trust me when I say I am hearing the sound it's getting nearer and nearer. I chose to listen to my elders. Read the papers and trusted that God was speaking to me through all mediums of media and his people. I was learning from even little children in my family,they taught me how to laugh again. I learnt to forgive myself and my enemies. I learnt to give of my time and do things for others. I learnt the greatest lesson I believe this year I learnt how to Love unconditionally,with no terms and no conditions. This year I got introduced to a phenomenal woman I got introduced to Mbali Ndlovu, she lives in my body she is Me!

So as you list all the bad please take time for yourself and give yourself a pat on the back and tell of the good you got this year, and say 2009 was my year to shine!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog..this is gooooood!
    I fell in love and I'm learning to embrace and appreciate the woman I've become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hleniwe thats great to hear.Woman so often shoot themselves in the foot and walk around with a open wound. Not you ,you live to strive to be the best you can be and know you are my inspiration in journalism.

    ReplyDelete